E.C. Babbert, Inc. working together with Royal Environmental Systems, Inc., is proud to present the ecoStorm Stormwater Treatment System. The ecoStorm Stormwater Treatment System, designed by Royal Environmental Systems, Inc., is an ODOT approved Stormwater Treatment System (or BMP Water Quality Structure). ODOT approval means most city and local specs will also allow use of the ecoStorm .
ecoStorm Stormwater Treatment System - an affordable solution for managing non-point source pollutants in stormwater
ecoStorm is a water quality structure designed to separate floating pollutants, debris and contaminated settling solids from stormwater drainage. Also designed for non-point source pollutant removal upstream of holding ponds, ecoStorm greatly reduces pond pollutant levels and frequency of pond maintenance. ecoStorm is a cost-effective, best management practice (BMP) for meeting pollutant removal regulations in a variety of industrial, commercial and residential applications.
ecoStorm is ideal for new construction or retrofit applications including:
- Parking lots
- Industrial manufacturing facilities
- Commercial/Retail developments
- Municipal/Residential drainage improvements
- Transportation/Maintenance facilities
- Wetlands and Waterfront protection
See why ecoStorm is the most cost effective BMP for meeting stormwater regulatory requirements.
- Cost competitive single structure design reduces footprint and excavation costs.
- Low maintenance costs quick and easy access for inspection and contaminant removal.
- Easy installation encompassed design comes pre-assembled to construction site.
- Standard precast units with treatment capacities up to 28 cfs.
- Engineered solution - individual units are customized for each specific project.
Click here for Phase Operation from Dry Weather Level to Peak Flow and Pump-Out.